Dallas Fort Worth Construction Law ATTORNEY
Construction development projects have many different players and often, a significant amount of money at stake.Crewse Law Firm represents general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, equipment suppliers, owners, developers, engineers, designers, and architects involving construction contracts, construction disputes, construction or material defect claims, lien claims, and unpaid accounts, among others. We handle construction law cases in state and federal courts in and around the Dallas Fort Worth area, including state District and County Courts in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton Counties, and the federal U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
No matter your role, or the issues or problems you are experiencing in your construction development project or business, disputes and legal claims can be costly. If you have any legal needs regarding construction law, do not hesitate to discuss your situation with attorney James Crewse at the Crewse Law Firm.
Handling a Wide Range of Construction Law Cases
Many different parties can be on either end of a construction claim and attorney James Crewse can represent developers, designers, builders, contractors and subcontractors, suppliers, owners, buyers, and any other involved parties as either a plaintiff or a defendant in a claim. In addition, the Crewse Law Firm has the experience to handle the following variety of construction claims:
- Construction contracts – We can assist in the review, or drafting and negotiation of complicated construction contracts
- Construction disputes – We can provide effective and efficient legal strategies and solutions to resolve breach of construction contract claims and construction disputes regarding delays, changes orders, schedules, workmanship, lien claims, and more.
- Defective design or construction – We can pursue claims or defend against claims regarding design or engineering defects, use of substandard materials, structural problems, violations of code, or other defective aspects of a project.
- Construction default – If a default or breach of a construction contract occurs, we can assist you to resolve the matter.
- Payment Disputes – Payment disputes can delay the completion of the construction project and result in lien claims and litigation. If a payment dispute arises, we can help to get the problem resolved and get the project moving again.
- Safety violations – We can bring or respond to allegations of construction and workplace safety violations and personal injuries and wrongful death claims.
- Bond and mechanic’s lien claims – We can assist general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers with lien claims. We can also assist homeowners and commercial property owners and tenants to remove invalid and fraudulent lien claims, and claims that create a cloud on title to homestead property.
Contact an Experienced Texas Construction Lawyer for Assistance Today
If you are on either side of a construction dispute or need attorney assistance with a construction contract or your construction related business in Texas,call Crewse Law Firm today at 214-394-2856 and speak with an experienced attorney to discuss how we can help you.