BUSINESS LAW & Outside General Counsel – Dallas Fort Worth Business Law Attorney
Outside General Counsel & On-Demand Business Law Services
Value & Cost Savings
For small and mid-sized companies businesses with no in-house counsel, or those that need on-demand in-house or outside legal counsel services, Crewse Law Firm can handle your ongoing, routine, and overflow legal matters at a fraction of the cost of other firms, using with a fee structure that makes sense for your business and budget.
In addition to providing business law and outside general counsel services at a substantial value and cost savings, what really sets us apart, and benefits you, is that we have extensive experience litigating cases, issues and contract disputes that are directly relevant to our business law practice.Our experience representing business clients in litigation involving contracts and other business and employment related disputes,allows us to draw on that knowledge and practical experience to provide insightful business law legal counsel, offer a wider range of , legal solutions, and identify and protect against costly contractual ambiguities,traps and pitfalls.
Our Services – What to Expect
Working closely with our business clients, we gain an in-depth understanding of your business activities, goals and objectives, which not only allows us to provide more effective and targeted business law and legal counsel, but also allows us to act as a strategic advisor and become a key partner in realizing your short and long-term goals and business objectives.
During our initial telephone consultation, we hope to gain a basic understanding of your business, the general and specific legal services that you currently seek or might need (now or in the future), the manner and means in which your legal issues are currently being handled, and the costs you are expending for such services.
After our initial telephone consultation, if your business is located in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, we will typically schedule a meeting with you and your team at your office. The goal of the in-person meeting is to meet you and your team, gain a better understanding of your business and legal needs, and make sure that we are a good fit to work together. Based on our discussions with you, we will prepare a personally-tailored list of proposed and recommended legal services and alternative fee structures that allow you to determine the services and fee schedule that best meet your needs and budget.
The following are only some examples of the many services we can provide for your business:
- contract Preparation and Negotiation
- independent contractor agreements;
- service and Supply Agreements;
- non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements;and
- employment agreements (which may include covenants not to compete such as non-solicitation, non-compete, non-disclosure, and confidentiality provisions, among other things)
- negotiating, drafting, and reviewing lease agreements
- commercial lease agreements;and
- equipment lease agreements;
- employment-related matters
- preparation and review of employment agreements (which may include covenants not to compete such as non-solicitation non-compete, non-disclosure, and confidentiality provisions, among other things);
- offer letters;
- severance and termination agreements;
- internal investigations;
- hiring, retention and termination related matters;and
- employee policies and handbooks;
- corporate Governance
- preparing board and shareholder resolutions or consents;and
- preparation and review of the Company Agreement, Operating Procedures, etc.;
- litigation, Arbitration and Risk Management
- oversight and management of litigation matters and pre-litigation disputes;
- protection of intellectual property;
- review of insurance policies;
- review and legal counsel concerning company policies and procedures;
- due diligence;and
- counseling officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic considerations;
Flexible & Affordable Fee Structures
For outside general counsel services, Crewse Law Firm offers flexible and alternative fee schedules that allow you to choose a cost structure and arrangement that best fits your needs and provides value and cost savings. Because we do not have sizable overhead, we are able to pass cost savings on to you.
Although the alternative fee schedule options that we offer are specifically tailored to the needs of your company, our proposal typically includes at least two of the following options:
- Cost Savings – a proposed hourly rate (that provides significant savings compared to other firms), with no pre-arranged minimum number of hours per week or month;
- Cost Savings Plus – a proposed flat monthly fee covering a pre-arranged number of hours per month (i.e. 10, 20, or 40 hours), plus a proposed reduced hourly rate for any time above and beyond the set number of hours. This approach provides Cost Savings because the commitment to a minimum number of hours allows us to provide substantially reduced rates; and
- Flat-Fee & Task Billing for particular services.
To discuss your specific legal needs and fee structures that may work for you, and for more information concerning our outside general counsel services, please contact James Crewse at 14-394-2856 today.